Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Rules / Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to entrants who are resident in Northern Ireland except employees or former employees of Motorists Insurance Services Ltd / MIS Group
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary. There will be no monetary value in exchange for the prize.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is agreeing to be bound by its terms & conditions
- Closing date for entry will be as stated. After this date, no further entries will be accepted.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by the social media platform through which entry was made or via e-mail if entry was via the website. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, the Company will withdraw the prize and draw a new winner.
- The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other party without the winner’s permission.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.